Knitting and Crochet blog week, day 5

Day Five: And now for something completely different.
This is an experimental blogging day to try and push your creativity in blogging to the same level that you perhaps push your creativity in the items you create.

Uh, yeah. I don't have the energy tonight to "push my creativity" on the blog, but I think haiku and limericks are always fun, even when they suck, so here we go.

My daughter loves yarn.
She cuts it up and spreads it
all over the floor.

I learned the hard way
don't leave knitting and scissors
near a three-year-old.

There once was a knitter named Sue
who made a sweater for her darlin' Stu
The fair-isling was sloppy
and the sleeves were too floppy
(At least now she has more of a clue.)

There once was a sock from Nantucket...

(Hey, just be glad I didn't decide to do a whole post of knitting puns. That would have been baaaaad.)

Comments

Jessi said…
You are pretty amazing. A poet who knows it, even.
Michelle B. said…
Funny! But no so much about three year olds, scissors and wip's. That would make me cry.

Popular Posts