More Afghan Squares!

Steph is here this week helping with Daniel, cooking kick-ass Indian food and generally having a great time.

We've also been knitting some more squares for that baby blanket for Afghans for Afghans:



See? Here's a project I'm really serious about!

By the way, we went to The Sow's Ear to pick up some green yarn (for the baby blanket) and the experience was so absolutely completely different from the one I had the other day at Lakeside Fibers. All it takes is a toy broom and a Mister Potato Head to keep the Danimal entertained for an indefinite period of time.

Comments

Thorny said…
Hey, so glad you had such a nice experience at Sow's Ear!

Am working on my second blanket square, if I can just keep the kids out of my yarn (oy!).

P.S. The green heathery yarn in that picture? OMG. I lurve it. Please tell me what it is! Please?
Suze said…
it's just cascade 220! i lost the label, but i think the color is called "lichen." :)
Thorny said…
Is it really? Awesome! I love the Cascade 220 heathers. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for that one! :)

Popular Posts