strago

The mitten frenzy continues!


A few days ago I finished up the Strago mittens.


These are also intended for a gift.


Like the other mittens I've been churning out, they will be a little hard to part with!


Like all BT patterns, these were fun. I have yet to make any of Jared's designs that feel like a slog.


Yes, I am a tree hugger. I hug trees.

Deets:

Pattern: Strago (linked above) by Jared Flood
Yarn: Cascade 220 sport in red and white, less than a skein each. The result resembles a pair of peppermint candies, which wasn't what I was intending, but I like it anyway.
Sticks: DPNs, 2.75 mm for the ribbing, 3.0 mm for the rest

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love Jared's design - classic and well-balanced. You knit these well too!
Gorgeous! I love all of Jared's designs (and most BT designs...). These have been in my queue since... well, since the day he posted them on his blog ;)

Popular Posts