i'm still here

Happily, one day of rest seemed to do the trick for my injured hand. I suspect it was a case of "mommy thumb" (tendonitis around the thumb joint that mothers of young children often get as a result of putting pressure on the L-shape of the joint when they pick up their kids) as Jenn-Jenn suggested. It's not like I can just go a day without using my hands, but I was careful not to put undo pressure on that joint, took a little ibuprofen, and by the next day it felt normal. What a relief!

I mentioned that I've agreed to do a test knit. Well, it's cruising along, but not yet finished. I can't say anything more about it, but just to prove that my needles haven't been quiet, even if the blog has, here's a little peek:

Comments

Glad I was able to point you in the right direction!

Popular Posts