blah

Blah describes my mood, describes the week I'm having, describes the way I play piano these days, and even describes the knitting lately:



In case you can't tell from the ass-tastic picture above, that's a finished sweater (minus buttons, gotta buy some because I don't have enough in any one color), 2/3 of a hat and half of a sock for the current Afghans for Afghans campaign. There's nothing really wrong with those things I'm knitting, no major mistakes or anything, but it's plain stuff and not too challenging (quite unlike the music I don't have time to practice, but I digress).

In any case, that's my little Knitting Olympics update. I don't think I should have trouble finishing by the closing ceremonies, but believe you me, I'll be more than ready for a more interesting project when I'm done. Cables, maybe. Or fancy socks. Or fair isle. Or lace. Something other than stocking stitch, that's for sure!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I totally understand. While I've worked on colorful projects, I'm kinda burned out on the deadline knitting at the moment!

Popular Posts