can't get enough ruffles!

Remember this?



It's the end of another "just enough ruffles" scarf. I finished it a while ago, but didn't blog it because I wanted the scarf to get to Jenn first! This is her crafty pay-it-forward prize. (Jessi, I promise to finish yours soon.)



Pattern: Just Enough Ruffles by Laura Chau of Cosmicpluto Knits
Yarn: SWTC Bamboo, just over 1 skein. This yarn has been sitting in my stash for a loooong time waiting for the perfect project, and it fit the bill! Jenn lives in southern Texas, so there was no reason for wool. It kind of curls with this yarn more than the first one I made, but I don't think that matters much with the ruffles and all.



I don't have much else to say about this, except that I could conceivably make this scarf over and over. It's that much fun!

Daniel was my willing scarf model the day I took these photos. I think Stuart was too busy roasting coffee to get any pictures with me, which is just fine. You see my mug here enough!

Comments

kclblogs said…
looks so beautiful on your sweet little model!

last time you posted about this pattern i downloaded it right away. thanks for the reminder. now i'm going to go revisit it!
Unknown said…
Your model is very cute, I love the expression in the last photo.

Dee Anna
Anonymous said…
Lovely scarf. They seem to be multiplying on my knitting friends' needles!
As I said on my blog, the scarf is beautiful and will go perfectly with my winter white pea coat! This shade is one of my favorite colors. Thank you so much! I haven't sent you your project yet because I'm waffling on what to do for you. I'm having to think about it some before I do what I wanted to do. But there will definitely be whimsy!

Popular Posts