Finished! Cable tank top

I'm finally officially done with Thank-You knits that I meant to finish in (ahem) November. Here's the last of those and my first FO for 2008:





Pattern:
Cable Tank Top from Simply Baby by Debbie Bliss, size 3-6 months
Yarn: Baby Cashmerino, 2 skeins (there's enough left over for a hat, and it would be really nice of me to make one to go with the vest, but I'm not sure I feel like making one)
Mods: absolutely none. I even used the same color as in the book!
Made For: My friend and fellow pianist Ellen, who was due to have a baby the same day I was. I have yet to receive a birth announcement from her, so it's possible she's still waiting, poor thing. They know they're having a boy, so I knew I was safe choosing the dark blue color.

I've been reading a good knitting book and started a couple other things, but I like to keep the FO posts clean, so I'll save all that for next time. Maybe you won't have to wait over a week until the next post that way, too!

Ta-ta till then!

Comments

Popular Posts