horatio and oren

Right at this moment, Obama and Romney are going head-to-head in the first presidential debate. Thirty minutes of talk about taxes the deficit gave me a headache, so I decided to come over to the computer and upload some pictures I took this morning of my daughter wearing her new mittens.


She likes them.


She is also currently inseparable from her monkey doll. (His name is Monkey.)


Also, as you can see from what she is wearing, it is clearly not mitten weather yet! But mitten weather is coming soon, and I want her to be prepared.


Owl butts.


Owl faces.


Anya hamming it up!



Yarn: Yorkshire Rose Farm fingering weight 100% Rambouillet, less than a skein of natural and navy
Sticks: size 2.75mm DPNs
Gauge: Well, they fit Anya quite nicely. So I guess I got lucky because I didn't swatch!

(Meanwhile, the debate rages on. I'm a strong supporter of Obama and I always have been, so I don't even know why I'm subjecting myself to it. Ay yi yi.)

Comments

Popular Posts