Daniel's new red mittens

It's been a long day. Let's just enjoy some pictures, shall we?









Pattern: Basic Mittens from Folk Mittens by Marcia Lewandowski
Yarn: Valley Yarns Northampton in the color red, about 1/3 of a skein. Yes, I bought it online and yes, I feel guilty about that, in light of the fact that local businesses like the LYS in my hometown are suffering. In my defense, I've spent plenty of money in local yarn shops - too much, really - and WEBS is a family-owned business.

These mittens are actually like a gauge swatch for a larger project I want to do out of this yarn, which is a good basic worsted weight wool much like Cascade 220 or Plymouth Galway. All will be revealed later, when I get around to that bigger project, though. I can't seem to stick to a plan of any kind lately.

Comments

Popular Posts