insert title here

I really like the idea of posting a photo with a short description here on a regular basis. It's a good way to practice my photography skills (which are really quite rudimentary) and will be more thoughtful than posting to IG. I am a self-proclaimed IG addict, but that's more of a brain dump for me. Some pictures are good, some are silly, some are random.

I don't know if I'll post on the same day every week, or more or less often than that. I don't know what to call it, either. Nothing too restricting like "Monday Moments" because 1) ew, cheesy and 2) I have enough rules and obligations in my life, thanks. For now, how about "snapshot"? That leaves it open to interpretation and timing.

So here is Snapshot #1: birthday mitts


Aren't these lovely? I didn't make them. My mom did, and she gave them to me for my birthday. I haven't worn them yet, but we're having such a mild winter here that I think they'll be more useful than regular mittens.

Comments

Popular Posts