socks for anya

OMG, how boring can I get with the knitting? Seriously. Socks again (yawn - it's so boring I almost make myself cry). This time they are for Anya.


I used KP Felici (fingering weight) in the "firefighter" color way, same as the pair I made for Daniel last Christmas. This was the leftover skein, in fact.


2x2 rib.


Short-row heel.


She loves them, blah blah blah. 


At least this time around the stripes match, which was a complete and total accident. I didn't even notice until I was almost to the heel of the second sock.

We've hit the dog days of summer here. Our travel is done, our guests have come and gone (almost - one family is stopping through for a night next week on their way to Michigan), no one is quite ready for school to start, yet we're running out of fun, creative ideas for things to do. I guess that's why everyone goes on vacation in August, huh?

Comments

Popular Posts